New Game of the Day playlist on my Youtube channel.

As most of you know I stream my GSF play almost every night. I try to put some games on Youtube here and there but those are mostly for Super Serious nights. However starting today I will be uploading what I thought was the best game of day from my streams to my Youtube channel.

Hopefully this can bring in some new eyes to my Channel and maybe add some extra subscribers.

If you're interested in watching some really good GSF games there will be a new one waiting for you everyday!

I hope you guys enjoy this extra section of the Youtube channel and it gives the people out there that don't have time to go through the 3-4 hours of streaming I do daily to find the gems to watch.

Here's the

Because I had to amazing games today I decided to just throw up a bonus one just to get us rolling.

Was an amazing match Drako, still haven't been able to shoot you down yet, but I'll get there one day! I'm a bit embarrassed to say that there was some spontaneous arm pumping after the game, which got me a few weird looks from my mates lol.

Looking forward to seeing more great battles!

Thanks for posting this, it was a hell of a game, and cool to see it from your perspective. Wish I'd been in voice with you, even if only to listen.

The way the game unfolded was interesting to me, largely because we simply don't see a lot of coordinated beacon-hopping on JC. I don't think I've ever had a game where I blew up quite that many beacons. Kind of highlights the fact that strategies actually do differ by server.

EDIT #1: lol, yes, of course you were right - I did have the ion AoE going there. A lot.

EDIT #2:

Was an amazing match Drako, still haven't been able to shoot you down yet, but I'll get there one day! I'm a bit embarrassed to say that there was some spontaneous arm pumping after the game, which got me a few weird looks from my mates lol.

Looking forward to seeing more great battles!

Ah, OK, so you're cedwic. Hi there - we shot at one another...quite a bit last night (<-- Hel-loh). GGs all around.

Edited by MaximilianPower

So THAT's what you were doing all that time I was chillin on Bastion!

Interesting vids, and certainly a fun idea. :D

I also went back and watched the stream from the game I played against you all on Bastion... I feel even worse knowing you were just messing around not allowed to do anything other than shoot sab probes and lasers. And while I know you can't reply, I assume you still read the forums... So Sriia, I don't want to hear anything about dying too many times! My KDR for that game actually WAS 1:1. :p

Granted, 2 of my 8 deaths were on really bad SDs... So kind of par for the course for me, I guess. :D #49 chasing after Tune, though... That one was particularly awful.

P.S. - Max, I think you should make a new toon on TEH, and name him/her, "Gud-Bai". ;) "Oh, I guarantee you Hello is doing work." :D

Too super-close games.

As for why I was flying Arkay-forex, he was my remaining alt who hadn't finished Conquest this week. While I didn't necessarily enjoy it, me playing a Razorwire in the Domination was critical.

In the TDM, I was in a BLC/Rocket/DF Sting, which is something I am not super comfortable with in TDM. I was able to get tons of DO's (since we held mid), but it was very hard for me to apply that damage quickly--and once I committed to leaving our base and attacking, it was mainly a race to get a kill or two before you guys called me out and railed me down (Rahima did a good job of reacting to your calls and finding me). As such, I got the most kills and solid damage, but died way too many times.

I think I would've done better in my S2E Blackbolt. I could've run around and collected Engine and Shield powerups, as well as the DO's, and I could've gotten to target and back to safety more quickly.

I also wish that we'd gone to the trouble of getting myself, Cedwic, Stil, and Rylee Rose on voice (I didn't because the fiance was watching TV in the room). I think if we'd coordinated our offensive pushes and focused fire, we could've gotten more kills and won. As it was, we kept damaging you Drakolich, but rarely were able to close the deal, since we were attacking you one by one instead of all at once.

It's impressive how much time you spent in that relatively open space and yet still managed to die only 3 times. :)

Unfortunately my flying time will be limited this week due to visiting family.

So THAT's what you were doing all that time I was chillin on Bastion!

Interesting vids, and certainly a fun idea. :D

I also went back and watched the stream from the game I played against you all on Bastion... I feel even worse knowing you were just messing around not allowed to do anything other than shoot sab probes and lasers. And while I know you can't reply, I assume you still read the forums... So Sriia, I don't want to hear anything about dying too many times! My KDR for that game actually WAS 1:1. :p

Granted, 2 of my 8 deaths were on really bad SDs... So kind of par for the course for me, I guess. :D #49 chasing after Tune, though... That one was particularly awful.

P.S. - Max, I think you should make a new toon on TEH, and name him/her, "Gud-Bai". ;) "Oh, I guarantee you Hello is doing work." :D

Ya sorry about that game Nyght, my viewers challenged me to do a no space bar no abilities after I told them we had done that before.

I've been starting the stream early the last few days and playing on Ebonhawk since a few teammates were mia, this week should be closer to normal other then my birthday. I might have shorter streams on the weekend as it is comic con weekend here.

Too super-close games.

As for why I was flying Arkay-forex, he was my remaining alt who hadn't finished Conquest this week. While I didn't necessarily enjoy it, me playing a Razorwire in the Domination was critical.

In the TDM, I was in a BLC/Rocket/DF Sting, which is something I am not super comfortable with in TDM. I was able to get tons of DO's (since we held mid), but it was very hard for me to apply that damage quickly--and once I committed to leaving our base and attacking, it was mainly a race to get a kill or two before you guys called me out and railed me down (Rahima did a good job of reacting to your calls and finding me). As such, I got the most kills and solid damage, but died way too many times.

I think I would've done better in my S2E Blackbolt. I could've run around and collected Engine and Shield powerups, as well as the DO's, and I could've gotten to target and back to safety more quickly.

I also wish that we'd gone to the trouble of getting myself, Cedwic, Stil, and Rylee Rose on voice (I didn't because the fiance was watching TV in the room). I think if we'd coordinated our offensive pushes and focused fire, we could've gotten more kills and won. As it was, we kept damaging you Drakolich, but rarely were able to close the deal, since we were attacking you one by one instead of all at once.

It's impressive how much time you spent in that relatively open space and yet still managed to die only 3 times. :)

Unfortunately my flying time will be limited this week due to visiting family.

Yep they were definitely awesome games, I can't wait to get some decent requisition on my bomber though I'm not even halfway on it so far. In TDM I'm kinda of forced into Gunship in the hard games as it's the only ship with a decent amount of req on that character so far, and it still doesn't have Ion railgun which I'm sure you were happy with. :p

As for staying in open space I do that on purpose while I still have cooldowns up, open space means it's easier for my teammates to get shots on whoever is after me. Once I run out of cooldowns I start hugging those rocks though.

Ah, OK, so you're cedwic. Hi there - we shot at one another...quite a bit last night (<-- Hel-loh). GGs all around.

:D hiya. Yer we potted each other pretty good in all games lol. You just popping in to EH once in awhile? As much as I prefer opposing gunships to be sacks of blind, arthritic potatoes, i'm looking forward to flying against (or with) you more often.

I mean 23 - 24 - 4, jesus christ man were you wired into your computer something?

Ya sorry about that game Nyght, my viewers challenged me to do a no space bar no abilities after I told them we had done that before.

No worries, man. It was a fun game, regardless. Really I was just a little salty about the SD chasing Tune, because I'm pretty sure I had him.

But had I known you weren't really playing, I'd have been quite a bit more aggressive with the DOs. I was expecting you to be calling them out every time I had them, and to have all 4 of you descend on me, so I would grab them, and retreat to assess, which didn't really work all that well. Next time. :D

Cheers!

No worries, man. It was a fun game, regardless. Really I was just a little salty about the SD chasing Tune, because I'm pretty sure I had him.

But had I known you weren't really playing, I'd have been quite a bit more aggressive with the DOs. I was expecting you to be calling them out every time I had them, and to have all 4 of you descend on me, so I would grab them, and retreat to assess, which didn't really work all that well. Next time. :D

Cheers!

Honestly Pretty sure you did to.... I think I remember a part when you were chasing me and blew up and I was like..... Oh.... ok.... back to shooting I guess.

:D hiya. Yer we potted each other pretty good in all games lol. You just popping in to EH once in awhile? As much as I prefer opposing gunships to be sacks of blind, arthritic potatoes, i'm looking forward to flying against (or with) you more often.

I mean 23 - 24 - 4, jesus christ man were you wired into your computer something?

lol, i had a decent game there...which is kinda funny, in another thread we were just discussing how hard it is to rack up numbers on denon, at least on JC. Not so on TEH...I think it's largely due to all the beacons (making the map effectively smaller), plus the bomber detritus created more stuff to ion the crap out of. Denon games don't typically play out like that on JC.

But yes, i pop in now and then. I have a guy on each side (you met Hel-loh, and TobiasFünke is his imp counterpart). I think I'll show up a little more frequently. The change of scenery is nice, and as mentioned, those were some pretty damn good games.

Thanks for picking these out. It is very fun and quite intense to watch. Keep up the good work, Drak.:)

This concept kind of remind me of the 12v12 Pub Wargame on first Super Serious night. (I think it's either game 4 or game 5) Your team goes against quite odd and still pull it off very nicely. Just worth mentioning. :p (and the initial "reaction" is probably the most priceless hillarious I've seen so far :D)

Honestly Pretty sure you did to.... I think I remember a part when you were chasing me and blew up and I was like..... Oh.... ok.... back to shooting I guess.

I'll chalk it up to being rusty in a Scout, since I very rarely fly them anymore. ;)

Oh, who am I kidding, it's long been a bit of a joke amongst some of us on JC that I'm good for at least 1 SD/game. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I've started updating my Game of the day playlist again since my absence of streaming was so long there was a big jump between the dates. :p

We've been playing almost exclusively on Harbinger because the queue's are so fast it's perfect for streaming, we've also had some amazing games there. So much so that I've added Bonus games on the days where I just couldn't decide which game to post.

Enjoy the videos guys! :)