Mando.. small assault cannons?

Floplag

OK, ive started playing my mando more and i have to say i HATE the gigantic profile of some of the assualt cannons. Can anyone point me to some with a lower footprint that dont like like im carrying a friggin tank on my back?

Im currently using the new Starforged small factor one... but dont really like it aside from its size...

Ive looked thru TOR-Fashion etc... cant really get a good idea for the sizes from that.

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks

Edited by Floplag

I use the EL-34 Rotary Plasma Cannon. It's about as long as a typical assault cannon but much more narrow.

But it's so freaking long it looks goofy as hell...I look like I'm broadcasting galaxy wide, not fighting Imps.

IMO, the Primordial is still the best for size all around...

I hear you. I could dig Commando playstyle, but the cannon is just too much. Let's just say that...it's not exactly Heavy Bolter, is it now? Not even a shadow of it tbh.

With that said, my favourite Assault cannon bar none is the A-405 Wraith Projector from Coruscant. It's nice, it's warm yellow / gray and it's pretty compact. Still...the following is true imo:

Nothing, but I mean NOTHING from commando's arsenal comes even CLOSE to Republic command carbine. Eerily sexy Rifle that one :) .

Edited by Cuiwe

To the OP ...

I truly get what you are saying. Nothing looks more silly than a commando running with a assault cannon one handed. It is has been like that since beta and I can't help but wonder when the hell BW is going to fix that annimation.

It is even worse when you are traveling on a mount and you one hand a weapon.

Personally, I don't really care much for any of the looks of most assault cannons. They literally do look like cannons. Like we are running around with a large howitzer in our arms.

As for my personal taste, I currently use the RH-35 for PVE. I like the spining barrels and the cannon isn't the size of a small city. However, the animation on it is sometimes off and the spinning barrels aren't visible. It then looks like the cheaper RH-32.

The current model used for PVP is rather compact, but it doesn't have the assault cannon feel to it. Seems like a pipe that has laser animation coming from it.