Yavin 4 Stronghold

Kianabamin

I wonder:

1. Will it have a starship hook? Most likely yes
  2. How many rooms? Unknwon
  3. How many hooks? Unknwon.. tho speculated to be bigger than Tatooine
  4. How many CC or credits? Unknown
  5. Will this change the number of active strongholds? No you still only be able to have 4 active

/10chars

I was looking for the Yavin 4 stronghold after the new update, because I think I was mistakenly in my impression that they were going to add it. Seems I was wrong, though. I was thinking of unlocking it for the guild, or replacing it with a stronghold I have on Nar Shaddaa, as I don't want to deactivate the one on Tatooine, DK and Coruscant.

I was looking for the Yavin 4 stronghold after the new update, because I think I was mistakenly in my impression that they were going to add it. Seems I was wrong, though. I was thinking of unlocking it for the guild, or replacing it with a stronghold I have on Nar Shaddaa, as I don't want to deactivate the one on Tatooine, DK and Coruscant.

Yeah ditto. I am not sure why I was thinking the same thing. But I get lost in all of the updates, changes, test server and such.

I wonder:

1. Will it have a starship hook?

I think on one of the pictures from the cantina flashdrive one can see the bounty hunter ship being placed behind a building, so it seems like there will be at least one starship hook.