Will mirror classes ever confront with each other?

unibim

I felt like there was an opportunity to do this with the SoR expansion. Being that you could build you're own team to take down Revan and the fact that the story lines are essentially the same, save the different endings for the classes. Frankly if they are going to continue with a centralized story line going forward, I think they should implement something like this. After all, we do share a universe and all are central and important characters to the over all story, why can't there be interaction with our alts as well?

Well um...in the case of Imperial Agent...I think it would be best for it to confront the Trooper and for the Bounty Hunter to confront the Smuggler.

Agree, I don't think it should be simply about "what you do" but rather the "world you walk in". Just like the Trooper the Imp Agent is supposed to be the Imperial "every man", the chance for you to play the guy like Moff Tarkin who stares down Vader. The Trooper too... picture Jace Malcolm in the trailers... you stand up to Darth Malgus.

Same with the Bounty Hunter and the Smuggler, they live in the underworld.

Nah.

While there's some parallels here and there (the Knight and Warrior stories heavily tie into the Emperor, the Consular and Inquisitor both build up power bases in a sense), things are different enough between the two sides that there's no real reason to have the two classes confront each other.

Not to mention how insanely difficult it would be to pull that off well...