Code share from Anaheim Cantina Event

Banthabreeder

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"unknown errors" perhaps due to EU location?

I had those too, also EU. The interesting part is that when I logged a character in after trying and getting error'd a few times I had the items sitting in my mailbox so the code went through at some point. 10 minutes later I had a code of my own to share on the account page so that took a bit to show up too.

The site might just be overloaded.

"unknown errors" perhaps due to EU location?

Not location, most likely the code was already used by others before the database could fetch it for you.

Database systems need to do these things only few at the time, to prevent people from getting bogus codes or using codes that should not work anymore. That is just a fact of databases, nothing to be done about it.

im confused, I got the pack but since I got a pack I have a code to share? if so where do I get the code? emailed? maybe?

In your account, under the "Community Event" tab. You need to reload the page to get your own code for sharing.

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/kfa1p

try account.swtor.com/user/community-events

Mine showed up a couple of minutes after i redeemed the code.

ooo ty.

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/1hg1kb

hot off the press so should be good for 5 people. (didn't share with anyone else yet) I don't have a reddit account so go ahead and share this on reddit if anyone wants to.

edit: Mandalore statue here I come! (hopefully, got 13 characters so ONE of them should have it? right? RIGHT?! Q.Q lol

Edited by Faardor

im confused, I got the pack but since I got a pack I have a code to share? if so where do I get the code? emailed? maybe?

It's in your account page here on the site, under Community Events

This link should take you to the page in question.

It takes a while for the code to show up, as long as there's uses left on it you'll have a link you can copy. Once it's used up it'll say "This community event code has reached the maximum redemption limit." instead of the url.