PvP Balance

flaviusthelewd

How is the PVP here? I have toons on Jung and SL and on Jung Pubs are largely favored with mainly a few guilds dominating regs and on SL pubs are just awful...Are there any balanced servers left.... I tried to Q up yesterday on SL around 5EST and the WZ had to shutdown because there were only four pubs on my team, Its usually the imperial civil war on this server.

How is the PVP here? I have toons on Jung and SL and on Jung Pubs are largely favored with mainly a few guilds dominating regs and on SL pubs are just awful...Are there any balanced servers left.... I tried to Q up yesterday on SL around 5EST and the WZ had to shutdown because there were only four pubs on my team, Its usually the imperial civil war on this server.

We have full teams in regs but as fare as balance unless you super que pub you will be taking a long while to do you daily and weeklies. Reason for this is there are more good pvp guilds on imp side. Most matches here go the distance but 8 out of 10 time it it steam roll for imps.

Orchestrated Chaos My guild que's we win for better part of 3 hrs till we all logged off. The only challenge imp side is LD-50 which is another good imp pvp guild. That has about the same record with very few losses. Also Unicorn stampede which i used to be a member of may be making a come back as well on imp side. There are a lot of good pvpers imp side . The only competition pub side is Working as intended. So pubs get stomped into the ground a lot. We have que's most time till like 1 server

if you do decide to come to our server hit me up on imp side just do who on Orchestrated Chaos you will find my toon online around 6:30 server every night i show you around the server. Name of my toon is Sith'ari. We are gearing up to start rank in season 5 with some pretty heavy good pvpers. Oh just a FYI most of POT5 transferred to this server since there a lot of ques.

Edited by Neoforcer

do regs pop late at night/early morning here as well? I may be looking to xfer soon.

I wouldn't recommend transferring here as a pub. Its most a few solid imp premades that dominate regs/ranked vs some not so focused (being nice here) pubs.

In fact, I have to wonder why the east coast pvp guilds on this server even stay imp given how one sided the matches are unless they like imp v imp.

I wouldn't recommend transferring here as a pub. Its most a few solid imp premades that dominate regs/ranked vs some not so focused (being nice here) pubs.

In fact, I have to wonder why the east coast pvp guilds on this server even stay imp given how one sided the matches are unless they like imp v imp.

Because its like that on every server except for some reason harbinger which is heavily pub pvp for regs. Lets face it, overall republic toons are pretty boring. Even before launch we all knew most servers would be overrun by imp toons and that hasn't changed in 3 years and it probably never will.

easy wins. And I think it's that imp side stuff looks better for the majority of players. merc > mando animations wise imo, etc.

But one of the prominent imp pvp guilds started on pub side, then switched for a change of scenery, absorbed alot of imp-exculsive pvpers, and haven't left. So it could be friends keep friends on one side or another.

Edited by Jojomagro

You've confused the recruiting pitch of a guy who always guild qs and *one* day solo qing yourself with reality.

To be fair imp's suffered pub dominance for a good year and a bit, we had to face LD/Watchmen/Bloodline/PD/RG/QQ/ and I am sure there are a few I can't remember, loosing 4 strait to complete your daily was pretty common :p

Hmm i never had that problem then again i was in the largest imp pvp guild at the time

Edited by Neoforcer

Prob because you guys would come out at night when there was no pub teams queing :D

Unicorn Stampede was queing all hours and pretty much won every match we were never afraid to que since the hole guild was skilled. We were the only competition imp side with out us people would take days to get there dailies/weeklies done. We used to get thank you's from other imp for getting there warzone quest done,

yep the pubs were so hard to beat then

Edited by Neoforcer

Unicorn Stampede was queing all hours and pretty much won every match we were never afraid to que since the hole guild was skilled.

I'll give you props for the Huttball win, it was a great match however saying it was due to Unicorn Stampede is a little misleading considering US didn't comprise even half the team. As far as being afraid to queue, I seem to remember things differently:

http://i.imgur.com/2jSbpkm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8AF0CoH.jpg

And hey, you guys got better about sticking around in matches.

http://i.imgur.com/VZFvqnF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/INs27vB.jpg

OMG. screw that commentator. I was deception. I was in darkcharge to guard the tank. and this was a kick ball team. definitely NOT unicorn stampede.

edit: other 2 videos: you can class stack just about anything and dominate a reg.

Edited by foxmob

OMG. screw that commentator. I was deception. I was in darkcharge to guard the tank. and this was a kick ball team. definitely NOT unicorn stampede.

edit: other 2 videos: you can class stack just about anything and dominate a reg.

Dude DailyPvP is the most knowledgeable PvP commentator that has ever graced swtor. Why you gotta be so mean to him???? :rak_01:

Edit: the mother****er even had British erotic fan fiction written about him ;D D:

Edited by mmerry

ewwkay...

cates, do you happen to have a clean copy of that match? I'd love to save it to my computer. especially cuz I was told that my good friend combat medic was throwing a fit in voice. :D

Nah man, too long ago. I don't even have the same Twitch channel. Can rest assured you're bud CM was voicing his discontentment.

Dude DailyPvP is the most knowledgeable PvP commentator that has ever graced swtor. Why you gotta be so mean to him???? :rak_01:

Edit: the mother****er even had British erotic fan fiction written about him ;D D:

He's terrible.

"Leeethal dose feefty is controlling meeed with their right iron feest . Or maybe their left iron feest? Who knows?"

He said this.

Edited by ace_boogie

Unicorn Stampede was queing all hours and pretty much won every match we were never afraid to que since the hole guild was skilled. We were the only competition imp side with out us people would take days to get there dailies/weeklies done. We used to get thank you's from other imp for getting there warzone quest done,

I was in that HB match, as much fun as it was beating LD at the time I am pretty sure they were screwing around the majority of the match because we were a kickball team :p

How many Imp teams had a ranked victory vs LD before Uncensored came ? 1?

US helped out in regs a bit, but don't act like they were some gigantic savior with a stable of top players, they had a few great players but the majority were average. I think their biggest impact was absorbing many of the fractal imp pvp guilds so there were more premades floating around, if you removed a few members they were no better than most the existing Imp PvP guilds at the time

Edited by dego-harmonium

I was in that HB match, as much fun as it was beating LD at the time I am pretty sure they were screwing around the majority of the match because we were a kickball team :p

How many Imp teams had a ranked victory vs LD before Uncensored came ? 1?

US helped out in regs a bit, but don't act like they were some gigantic savior with a stable of top players, they had a few great players but the majority were average. I think their biggest impact was absorbing many of the fractal imp pvp guilds so there were more premades floating around, if you removed a few members they were no better than most the existing Imp PvP guilds at the time

I had a lot of fun right after 2.0 when I was grouping with US a lot though. Mostly the above average guys :)

UC had some decent players. but as a whole they had a 50% chance of winning a match if the other imps were terrible. but their infamy is the SuperQue. which sadly was no better than a 50% chance to win as well. unless they went againt a group of random pugs