Hy guys

khiropter

Well I'm not really new player to the game. I have bought the game when it launched and remember *********** up my advanced class at that time as I was still learning the game :D. First character was a Sith Warrior Juggernaut that I had made into a tank. While I'm used to tanking in Wow I was not used to it in Tor and was not playing any flashpoint at that time so it was useless :D. So instead of changing the spec (don't know if it was possible) I rerolled a Sith Inquisitor that I cannot play now anymore as it has been changed since then :)). Need to level it from ground 0 in order to relearn the class :D, not an issue as I really love the questing part of the game. That RPG feeling from the fact that all quests are voice acted and also the choices you can make it really hooks me into the game again. At the time the game launched I was still playing Wow so it did not grab my attention to stay subscribed but now that I've no longer play Wow I started Tor :D. Also seems that the time was really good.

Right now I'm enjoying leveling my Bounty Hunter that I never thought I would. I've always been the guy that plays melee type of characters.

So in the end after my lets say story I want to say hello to all you SW players and hope to see you ingame.

TL; DR Hello to all of you :D

Edited by khiropter
forgot some stuff