Blog: Ravalation

Ravanel

Hiya,

I'm Rav and I thought you guys might like my SWTOR blog:

ravalation.blogspot.com

I write about whatever comes my way. It's more about opinion and discussion than about info, but nothing too serious.

I enjoy progression raiding and PvP, so those are things I'll be writing about. Another thing I love to do is taking pretty pictures, so I hope you can tell!

If you have a SWTOR blog of your own, send me a message. I've gathered some links, but it's always nice to find other blogs to keep in touch with the blogging community. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your blog.

Yeah, that's all I have to say right now. :)

Well, that's always nice to hear, thanks! ^^

Blood Hunt HM review: hardmode flashpoint is hard

Above the link to my newest post with my opinion on the new Blood Hunt HM FP, including some footage of me dying horribly: boost to your self-esteem guaranteed! Also some thoughts on tactics and difficulty.

New post on how we took down the Underlurker on HM:

In which the Underlurker lurks no more and hardmode raid statistics are analyzed

Including some tips for the fight and a video of our takedown.

I've been experimenting with some boss kill videos lately, most from asorc/sage healer's perspective. I now have a YouTube channel for them. As I'm new to this, any advice or pointing out of rookie mistakes are welcome. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Didn't even know it stopped, but since it was so outdated I don't even care.

Yeah, I missed it initially as well. Apparently people missed it enough to start crowdfunding for a new item-based website, so at least that's good news. ^^

Latest post:

Surviving April Fool's Day

About, well, gaming-related April Fool's Day and the prank my guild ran.

• 3 weeks later...