Highest PVE dps/heals/protection on the Shadowlands.

joshis

Post highest Parse you did, With Spec and Class. Currently accepting 1 million dummy parses.

Top 3 dps

1 - Tco / Sesom - Pyrotech Powertech - 5038 DPS

2 - Theraton / Terold'ble - Innovative Ordnance Mercenary - 4931 DPS

3 - Galen / Ros-tam - Annihilation Marauder - 4789 DPS

Sorcerer / Sage

1 - GandolfTheBlack - Lightning - 4572 DPS

2 -

3 -

Assassin / Shadow

1 - Theraton - Hatred - 4730 DPS

2 -

3 -

Sniper / Gunslinger

1 - Jad-Bond - Virulence - 4710 DPS

2 -

3 -

Operative / Scoundrel

1 -

2 -

3 -

Mercenary / Commando

1 - Theraton / Terold'ble - Innovative Ordnance - 4931 DPS

2 - Regstar - Innovative Ordnance - 4572 DPS

3 -

Powertech / vanguard

1 - Tco / Sesom - Pyrotech - 5038 DPS

2 -

3 -

Marauder / Sentinel

1 - Galen / Ros-tam - Annihilation - 4789 DPS

2 - Thalamir - Watchman - 4741 DPS

3 - Dreadlightyear - Annihilation - 4708 DPS

Juggernaut / Guardian

1 -

2 -

3 -

Top 3 Heals

Top 3 Tanks

Edited by joshis
Changes

Did you just take a picture of your computer screen? There is a screenshot key you know. Just post your picture into paint using ctrl+v and post that.

Yeh I found out how to take Pics of the parse after id done it.

#nub lyfe.

Started parsing IO last night. This is hardly even close to its maximum raw damage potential: no 6-piece set bonus (unfortunately), mix of 186 and 192 (mostly 192 w/186 relics), power augments instead of mainstat, no datacrons, hardly any crit, and no alacrity. With all that, 5k should be routine for dummy parses.

Parse:

http://i.imgur.com/xNuPbfu.jpg

Character sheet:

http://i.imgur.com/C9zNxRn.jpg

Edited by Deckiller

Started parsing IO last night. This is hardly even close to its maximum raw damage potential: no 6-piece set bonus (unfortunately), mix of 186 and 192 (mostly 192 w/186 relics), power augments instead of mainstat, no datacrons, hardly any crit, and no alacrity. With all that, 5k should be routine for dummy parses.

Parse:

http://i.imgur.com/xNuPbfu.jpg

Character sheet:

http://i.imgur.com/C9zNxRn.jpg

Obviously better gear will help and you'd get the #1 parse with no crit and super luck but you definitely want more crit, stacking some isn't too bad because you have basically 110% surge because #balanced.

I'll try and dig up my sniper parses and post those...

Edit:

Virulence

Marksman

Character Sheet Some of this has improved since I did the parses but not by that much...

Edited by OMGITSJAD

Obviously better gear will help and you'd get the #1 parse with no crit and super luck but you definitely want more crit, stacking some isn't too bad because you have basically 110% surge because #balanced.

I'll try and dig up my sniper parses and post those...

Edit:

Virulence

Marksman

Character Sheet Some of this has improved since I did the parses but not by that much...

Wow, surprised the dots would be a greater source of dmg than cull. I always thought cull was the biggest damager.

Wow, surprised the dots would be a greater source of dmg than cull. I always thought cull was the biggest damager.

It did before 3.0, because Cull instead did additional ticks of internal damage for every one of your DOTs on the target which counted as Cull damage. Now it just makes your DOTs tick instead so the damage isn't counted as Cull.

example of a pre-3.0 parse

Edited by OMGITSJAD

All my parses were done with purple anodyne stims and blue anodyne attack adrenals.

Stats/Gear:

Sentinel:

1738 Power

795 Accuracy Rating (need to lower that slightly)

133 Crit Rating

222 Surge Rating

120 Alacrity Rating

14xMight Augments (Will be getting 1 accuracy aug once I get rid of 1 accuracy enhancement)

Old 4-piece and new 2 piece set bonus (Need to make that full 6-piece new set bonus)

Parses:

Watchman:
(I think I can pump out 100ish more dps with a lucky parse)

Combat:
(Hoping to get 200ish more dps here)

Concentration:

I didn't bother calculating my actual TTK but those are close enough :p

Edited by Dage

Well just because this parse looks decent for now I guess I'll post it. Dreadlightyear 4.7k+ That is on an Annihilation Marauder on a 1 million health dummy. If this thread continues may I suggest moving to 1.5 million health dummies, KBN has made a good argument for it if you don't mind reading through it all.

annihilation is really strong,,, ill have to gear up my mara and have a go.

annihilation is really strong,,, ill have to gear up my mara and have a go.

Well that parse is not really a good representation of what is really the case. As I mentioned, KBN has made a pretty good argument for moving to 1.5 million dummy parses (read about it here) but the basic thing is DPS is now high enough that the TTK is so low that the difference between a 4.5k and a 4.7k parse is a very tiny number of crits (I think he says like less than 5). Going off what KBN argues here is a more representative parse for me off a 1.5 million health dummy Dreadlightyear 4.5k+

Well that parse is not really a good representation of what is really the case. As I mentioned, KBN has made a pretty good argument for moving to 1.5 million dummy parses (read about it here) but the basic thing is DPS is now high enough that the TTK is so low that the difference between a 4.5k and a 4.7k parse is a very tiny number of crits (I think he says like less than 5). Going off what KBN argues here is a more representative parse for me off a 1.5 million health dummy Dreadlightyear 4.5k+

Good post. I did a few more and am going to leave my latest parse until i get some new gear drops. DPS =4572.

Key to lightning is keeping APM high with priorities on cd and lining up polarity shift, recklessness with burst part of rotation.

I'll give 1.5mill a go after I get some new gear to make it worth spending more time on the dummy.

http://puu.sh/eTwt1/b364715ff8.jpg

Yea 4.55k is basicaly my average right now on 1mil but all it takes is a few lucky crits just in the right place and perfect TST procs to make an average parse exeptional. I saw KBN's post a while back and I'm willing to switch to 1.5mil if that becomes the new standard for the community.

Practicing my mando's AS so I can post a decent parse but I'm only hiting 4150ish with Zorz rotation in decent gear, I must be missing something. I might also try out's Gretto's rotation and see how that goes.

Edited by Dage