Dark Project MK-1 Materials Changed?

Ulytau

Guess I'll add my voice to the chorus here. An answer would be much appreciated. Since the Jawa still offers the SPPC, I would imagine that's the correct mat...would be nice if it was fixed in the next patch. Edited by JolietJerry

If I recall, the way it is currently was what was originally announced and then was changed.....and somehow reverted back in 3.0. I hope they fix it because its not fun to gather materials to craft things and have the rug pulled out.

My guild just saved enough to crakt 50 Dark Projects. But if the materials are not correct.

How can we do it?

We are not going to spend all that credits and such and get the wrong stuff.

Come on. Get this fixed so we can continue.

But you know reading the above comments. Im thinking its not worth it now.

And might just have the guild spend the credits on something else.

Fix it ok. So we can at least decide.

To my knowledge there's been nothing from BioWare on this issue. Furthermore, they adjusted the prices on the Jawa vendors today in 3.0.2 but they still don't sell Synthetic Energy Matrix yet it's still listed in the Dark Project recipe. All the other DP-MK1 mats are sold by the Jawa vendors.

It would be nice if BW could just make a statement letting everyone know if the change to Synthetic Energy Matrix was intentional, why the change was made if it was intentional, and why the Synthetic Energy Matrix is not offered for sale by the Jawas if the change was intentional.

To my knowledge there's been nothing from BioWare on this issue. Furthermore, they adjusted the prices on the Jawa vendors today in 3.0.2 but they still don't sell Synthetic Energy Matrix yet it's still listed in the Dark Project recipe. All the other DP-MK1 mats are sold by the Jawa vendors.

It would be nice if BW could just make a statement letting everyone know if the change to Synthetic Energy Matrix was intentional, why the change was made if it was intentional, and why the Synthetic Energy Matrix is not offered for sale by the Jawas if the change was intentional.

We all know the change wasn't intentional, they probably had a pre-Conquest patch version of the schematic on the PTS that made it to live.

Bump in the hopes of getting a reply.

I do not expect them to fix it straight away, but I would like to know if it is intentional or not before I start selling all the mats I just bought and then buying new ones, only to find out they will not be usable again soon. :(

Agreed. I have everything set to make some Dark Projects except the Synthetic Matrix. I have a lot of the SPG's. Can we please get this addressed or answered. I have placed a couple of bug reports and no response yet. Do I sell those and get the matrix. really want to start building more of the DP's again.

It has been almost 1 month and i got no answer to the question. I cant even know if its intended or a mistake. I dont want to craft the Dark Projects before i know if i will waste materials i might need in future.

So yeah Bumping.

IIRC, people had complained that they were switched to self-perpetuating power cells after the D.P. recipe was originally including S.E.M's. They switched them to appease those concerns and now they are only available through E.C. HM' loot boxes and fleet comm (starfighter and space combat) boxes. People are not going to run those pieces of content with enough volume to gain enough S.E.M.'s to make Dark Projects in any sort of realistic timerame. Let's swtich them back or add them to the Jawa junk vendors please. :)