Someone please tell me what happens to Jadus, if you side with him, by the end of 3.0

Alec_Fortescue

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marr had named Lana as the new head of the intelligence.

This would mean that Lana is now effectively the new Minister of Intelligence, but what does this mean for the seat on the Dark Council? Obviously Lana will not become a Councillor. It raises the question whether or not the Sphere of Imperial Intelligence (or Sith Intelligence now) still exists or not and whether or not the corresponding seat on the council will remain vacant for an indefinate amount of time.

As good as the Agent story is, they really did end up in a deadend with the whole situation it seems.

Edited by BenKatarn

This would mean that Lana is now effectively the new Minister of Intelligence, but what does this mean for the seat on the Dark Council? Obviously Lana will not become a Councillor. It raises the question whether or not the Sphere of Imperial Intelligence (or Sith Intelligence now) still exists or not and whether or not the corresponding seat on the council will remain vacant for an indefinate amount of time.

As good as the Agent story is, they really did end up in a deadend with the whole situation it seems.

If we chose other path, maybe Lana indeed has the power of the Intelligence councilor. I don't see how Marr would let someone like Zorrid mess up. Maybe she just keeps her empty title and was put in the corner.

But still, even if Lana is not a council member, I think Marr still has to discuss with Jadus.

Edited by Slowpokeking

If we chose other path, maybe Lana indeed has the power of the Intelligence councilor. I don't see how Marr would let someone like Zorrid mess up. Maybe she just keeps her empty title and was put in the corner.

But still, even if Lana is not a council member, I think Marr still has to discuss with Jadus.

I always felt it was implied that if the Agent didn't kill Zhorrid, the other councilors did.

I always felt it was implied that if the Agent didn't kill Zhorrid, the other councilors did.

The original Keeper alludes to that, assuming Zhorrid continues to behave erratically but aside that, the issue is never brought upon.

In other words, unclear. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

This would mean that Lana is now effectively the new Minister of Intelligence, but what does this mean for the seat on the Dark Council? Obviously Lana will not become a Councillor.

Enter Darth Arkous referring to himself as "Minister of Military Offense" and everything becomes even more confusing.

Enter Darth Arkous referring to himself as "Minister of Military Offense" and everything becomes even more confusing.

I remember that one. Guess someone misplaced "head of the Sphere" for "Minister" or maybe thought the latter sounded better. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I remember that one. Guess someone misplaced "head of the Sphere" for "Minister" or maybe thought the latter sounded better. :p

There is also the issue of that one quest on Dromund Kaas where you give some reports to a Lord Kras, who questions you on the whole Black Talon/Brentaal Star operation. Afterwards he says that he has to "give the Minister of War his marching orders", which would suggest that the actual ministers aren't Sith, because I doubt that, if the ministry was directly headed by a Darth, a mere Sith Lord would give him "marching orders".

I also seem to recall that the position of Minister of Intelligence was supposed to be the "highest position a non-Sith could attain", and it was stated a few times in the Agent story that, technically, Imperial Intelligence was not part of the regular Imperial military, just like the Reclamation Service.

Edited by BenKatarn

There is also the issue of that one quest on Dromund Kaas where you give some reports to a Lord Kras, who questions you on the whole Black Talon/Brentaal Star operation. Afterwards he says that he has to "give the Minister of War his marching orders", which would suggest that the actual ministers aren't Sith, because I doubt that, if the ministry was directly headed by a Darth, a mere Sith Lord would give him "marching orders".

Again, either an oversight -- I'm getting tired of these, no matter how insignificant -- or whoever wrote it just thought that Minister sounded better. :o

I also seem to recall that the position of Minister of Intelligence was supposed to be the "highest position a non-Sith could attain", and it was stated a few times in the Agent story that, technically, Imperial Intelligence was not part of the regular Imperial military, just like the Reclamation Service.

It was. This is brought upon when you unlock the codex entry for Keeper.

On another note, I miss the original look for Keeper. I always found the previous complexion they had going for him, as seen in that picture, gave him a far more menacing and mysterious look, despite his age and being non-Sith.

Ohhh well... :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Arkous...

is dead and buried under the huge f*cking pile of Rakata tower bits that Revan blasted onto him

therefore, idgaf about him. Lana is the Minister of Intelligence as far as I know. Also, what the hell happened to Keeper?

Check the Imperial Agent Class Story mission in SoR for that one.

There's also

video, courtesy of Dulfy, which is basically said Class Story mission.

There are SPOILERS obviously. :p

I have a new respect for that magnificent bastard now... That's all I'm gonna say.

Don't worry guys, the Minister of Logistics is making sure the war effort is well supplied (promise!).