Vader's Meditation Chamber

lepsychochef

There is one other way besides Tracker Packs going up on the GTN or directly buying the item if someone is selling it, but it will probably be more expensive than the direct-buy:

The Mediation Chamber is one of the items sold by the I.C.E. Reputation Vendor on the Cartel Bazaar, but it requires "Legend" standing and 6 Cartel Certificates (plus 100,000 credits). The only way to get I.C.E. reputation is through the Reputation tokens that drop from Starfighter Packs. The Hotshot Starfighter Packs are still available on the Cartel Market, and at least on Prophecy of the Five server are also fairly cheap on the GTN, but you need to get a lot of them to get up to Legend Rep.

Honestly, buying enough Starfighter Packs to get the Legend off the GTN will probably be more expensive than the direct buy of the Chamber itself if someone is selling it, and if you're looking to spend CCs instead you'd probably be better off finding something that is selling for a lot of Credits on your server and spending CCs on that instead to resell it, rather than buying Hypercrates of the Hotshot Packs to grind Rep.

Edited by DarthDymond

Pretty sure I've got one of these for sale around 1.8 million or so and thought I was being too cheap heh.

Thanks for the heads up that these are on the ICE vendor too, just so happen to have legend status and the other prereqs and I was considering using my GTN item but now I can just grab one from rep. :)