Manaan Strongho----Something!

elendiil

Since Manaan seemingly was added only and currently only for one Flashpoint. And it being a world that could be infinity explored! ( notice...notice the pun there? ;) ). Anyways, Why not include a Stronghold Section? This could be either strongholds that look up and out over the oceans, or better...Underwater, as of course there are literally thousands of things underwater, While I think of it:

-Quest Area, New Dailies.

-Making The Submersible Vehicle You Get ALLOW you to get to these areas for daily quests? Thus giving a point to doing the FP to get Relics to buy it and get new dailies new beautiful underwater scenes and SHARKS THAT EAT PEO---Say hello to people 'People are friends not food.'

-More decorations added to the Rep guy---person!

-Expanded 'Town' you know, as in KOTOR II twas much larger.

-Daily quests on the surface?

-SOMETHING that makes Manaan more than a 30 minute Flashpoint and a 'never look back until my next 50/55 needs to do it planet' We already have Makeb for that.

-Lore items, collectibles, datacrons, binocular missions! Anything! (Even during bounty week, hell if i was on the run I'd hide on a neutral planet :p)

I was so looking forward to Manaan then I was like "Yay...FP, okay done, bye."

Anyways thoughts on Making Manaan simply a Planet that could have so much more potential, hell even better RP as a Hub there could be made!

Thanks! :).

Edited by elendiil