Any (Organized) Rhak PvP planned?

Lotharofxev

Open world pvp will never happen to any substantial extent because:

1. BW is too incompetent to create any real reason to do it, and then support it long term. What release ilum originally looked like and the amazing complexity of that area should tell you that.

2. BW has essentially (and pointlessly) made open world pvp as it currently is lopsided and pathetic - because of the advantages given by PvP gear over PvE gear outside of bolster. Gear should not be the biggest factor in pvp, ever.

3. The swtor/shadowlands community isn't capable of doing it. Way too many fragile, bloated egos + bads to go out of comfort zones and do something like that long term.

Open world pvp will never happen to any substantial extent because:

1. BW is too incompetent to create any real reason to do it, and then support it long term. What release ilum originally looked like and the amazing complexity of that area should tell you that.

2. BW has essentially (and pointlessly) made open world pvp as it currently is lopsided and pathetic - because of the advantages given by PvP gear over PvE gear outside of bolster. Gear should not be the biggest factor in pvp, ever.

3. The swtor/shadowlands community isn't capable of doing it. Way too many fragile, bloated egos + bads to go out of comfort zones and do something like that long term.

Honestly the main issues are lack of support and a game engine that can't handle it

You must be one of the guys that showed me how to sneak into the backside of Section X that day.

I logged in after the fun was over, but I do know that you ran into a group of Wooks returning from a Dreadtooth kill. In PVE gear. A small handful of which even PVP.

AND you didn't give the whole story, didja? Didjaaa?

You must be one of the guys that showed me how to sneak into the backside of Section X that day.

I logged in after the fun was over, but I do know that you ran into a group of Wooks returning from a Dreadtooth kill. In PVE gear. A small handful of which even PVP.

AND you didn't give the whole story, didja? Didjaaa?

i came in a bit late to the fun so i didnt know about any of that dread tooth stuff, yes we got wiped out once to like 30+ people but that was before we actually went into the base its self

Heck make it 40+

PVE zerg!

Now I know why you guys were all puffed up when I got there. I saw a few flagged when I came to turn in dailies, flagged up to play around a bit and got curbstomped. Respawned into flyby DFA a couple of times and realized the mood wasn't conducive to sport. Funk that-

Its too bad that PVP and PVE are segregated by gear... guess that's a different thread though.

Always down for open world stuff. The last 2 events there has been brawls and this one should be no different. Im always trying to stir the pot anyways so let's say Sunday (11/2) @ 6pm Server time? Gear or no gear, its an achievement and the tunnels handle open world better than most planets i feel.

Someone wanna call that out on pub side and ill handle imp side?