Imperial Agent Storyline Is Outstanding

smexymage

That's why I hate Bioware and accuse them of "faction favouritism" - seriously.

I became very bitter when I was going through all of the other stories - so utterly boring ...

I still can't get myself to get my Trooper to the end of Act 1 - he seriously sits almost a year with that unfinished story now.

Same goes for my Jedi characters, my Bounty Hunter, 2 of my 3 Smugglers, 1 Shadow, my Sage is stuck within Act 2 ...

I just can't bring myself up to finish them, because they are so boring.

So much wasted potential. So much bitterness.

After all these years, I finally managed to go through the IA class story, thanks to the 12x. Alexander Freed is an absolute master and I enjoyed this class sotry far more than the Sith Warrior.

Bravo.

That is exactly why I'm excited about the one class story missions in 3.0. They may be only one mission, but they're written by Freed, himself! :D

That is exactly why I'm excited about the one class story missions in 3.0. They may be only one mission, but they're written by Freed, himself! :D

Wait, he's writting them? Brilliant! Can't wait to see what he does. I wonder what he's doing... should be impressive.

I wonder what he'll do for the Agent storyline, considering it's his own work. (I think it has the most different endings in the game.) Will we meet the Minister again? Keeper?