Mature Returning British Player LF guild

xVenTriSx

As the title says, Im a typical full english looking for a guild, my preferences are reasonable, im looking for a mature social Empire guild, not necessarily english, international is fine but i do require english speaking as im a dull witted englishman with no other language but!, i dont want a guild focused primarily on hardcore raiding ect or putting on the pressure with "you will be on x times a week for this that or the other" milarky, cuz you know where you can shove that! im currently lvling a 22 (tank) juggernaut (who is a very evil B/ witch!), to which im loving the story missions, hoping to capitalise on the 12x exp bonus with the latest preorder of revan, im just finding the side missions a trivial and boring grind so looking to find some people with similar lvls to grind with to break the pace up abit. however i also have a 42 sorc (DD) which i can switch to for any other needs.

im generally on most days, i do have other commitments aswell seeing as i have a 4 month old boy and a full time job to pay my ever increasing bills! so dont be suprised if im not on for a few days. coms are optional to me, but i can use TS if required.

Hi

If you are looking for a fun-loving guild who do things slightly differently, then give us a look over at Cake. Aside from running Ops, we do also work together on levelling alts and completing other content, having events, and just generally having a good time. We are active on both factions and have guild ships on both sides seeing active service.

I would point out that a lot of us are levelling alts at the moment due to the 12x XP but we are not a predominantly levelling guild. We do always help out members who need help with levelling when we are able to.

If this sounds like your sort of thing, check us out on ltek.enjin.com or catch one of us in game by looking for Cake.

No idea if you have found a home yet, if not Wookies are Chewy "might" be somewhere to consider looking at.

We are relaxed guild full of people from all walks of life and various different nationalities. We do SM, HM and NiM ops, PvP, conquests, HM's FP's , alt ops etc.

We are a predominantly English speaking guild full of mature (ish) players ranging from 20 years to over 50 years old with a good community that thrives on our voice comms come raid times. We are a well established casual guild on the server having been around since the game initially went live.

We aren't a hard core guild, we believe that as a game it should be played for fun, not for ego building. If you havent found a suitable guild, feel free to PM me (Chlori) in game or on our forums for more info.

Here's a link to our website http://wookiesarechewy.enjin.com/

Otherwise, good luck in your search for a guild :)

Chlori

Hi Buddy.

Apostles of the force are a relaxed social guild, who do group content through all the levels. SM, HM, NiM Ops, we have a Flagship and partake in conquest. PvP, GSF. We work from the UK time zone and have many, many UK members, but we do also have an international player base too. We would love more social players to join our ranks. Hope to hear from you!

Here is our recruitment message: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=704039

Here is our Website: http://apostlesoftheforce.enjin.com/home

• 2 weeks later...

If you ever lurk on the rep side, you'll be more than welcome in Squishy Pony Legion.

We're fairly small at the moment (just about 50 members), we have next to no funds, a virtually empty headquarter, and we like ponies generally speaking... Some within the guild are only there for the laugh though, so we also welcome non pony lovers, as long as they behave :).

We're out of cakes, and we have little to no organizations, we do not even have a webpage/forum yet :)

Do I win recruiter of the month... or what? :)