Gunships hate this one weird trick!

Verain

Hmmm.... don't gunships have Distortion Field and Running interference as well?...

Also, T3 GS can give the battlescout a nasty surprise... interdiction missile locks pretty fast, does the same damage as Cluster and turns the scout into a hybrid ship with heavy bomber turning rate and speed - with scout armor and shields.

Edited by Bolo_Yeung

7) Targeting Telemetry

6) High latency maximum evasion scout. :p

Honestly I don't fear high latency players, they're hard to hit but they also tend not to get many shots in, it's really just lame. It's like they don't want to play the game.

The only exception would be bombers, the mines and drones are still as deadly when the pilot has high latency, and his lagportation powers makes him hard to hit.

8) Deliberately hiding our keys and asking us to go to the grocery store because if you don't get tampons in the next five minutes, it's not going to be pretty. Start slowly ratcheting up a simulated whining discomfort as we scramble to find said hidden keys.

9) Blaster Overcharge, In Your Sights/Concentrated Fire/Wingman and a well-placed Burst Laser Cannon shot.

10) Waking up before we do, and gently taping bubble wrap to the bottom of the toilet seat, then waiting for us to head to the can in a bleary morning haze and filming the results on your phone.

11) Approaching a Gunship with a slight lateral drift instead of taking the direct A-to-B route. It confounds Railgun shots.

8) Deliberately hiding our keys and asking us to go to the grocery store because if you don't get tampons in the next five minutes, it's not going to be pretty. Start slowly ratcheting up a simulated whining discomfort as we scramble to find said hidden keys.

Sounds like your girlfriend / wife is an evil person :D

12.) Nose all the way down and retro thruster vertically when being aimed by GS

13. Engaging another GS at 14.9k, getting off a quick shot then retro dodging their shot.

Gunships have distortion field. They're not allowed to hate distortion field.

Strike Fighters have missiles breaks. They're not allowed to hate missile breaks.

Scouts have high evasion. They're not allowed to hate when their attacks miss.

Are you kidding me? I'm aloud to be frustrated by anything anyone does.

Strike Fighters have missiles breaks. They're not allowed to hate missile breaks.

Scouts have high evasion. They're not allowed to hate when their attacks miss.

Are you kidding me? I'm aloud to be frustrated by anything anyone does.

How aloud are you allowed to get?

Evasion apparently does nothing against Rail Shot, or any other secondary. It certainly does nothing against lock-on secondaries.

this is wrong. It only doesnt do anything against missiles. Anything that has accuracy has to go through evasion. This includes Railshots and Rocket Pods.

Then why isn't it helping against lock-ons like Protons, Concussions, or Clusters?

Because they are lock ons and not based on the accuracy system.

Edit: Just look if at tool tips if it doesnt have "accuracy" or a "tracking penalty" on it then clearly it isnt based on accuracy. accuracy above 100% acts as minor "evasion pierce" IE if you have 120% accuracy and the enemy has 34% evasion you have a 14% chance to miss them. Works the same way as Accuracy and defense does for the ground game.

Missiles have no "accuracy" because they always hit if you manage to lock. they are not aimed they are locked and fired. If the enemy uses a missile break though obviously by definition of "missile Break" it breaks the lock of the missile causing the missile to get nothing but air.

Edit2: ability to see tracking penalties is only if you have detailed tool tips turned on....

Edited by tunewalker

Because they are lock ons and not based on the accuracy system.

Edit: Just look if at tool tips if it doesnt have "accuracy" or a "tracking penalty" on it then clearly it isnt based on accuracy. accuracy above 100% acts as minor "evasion pierce" IE if you have 120% accuracy and the enemy has 34% evasion you have a 14% chance to hit them. Works the same way as Accuracy and defense does for the ground game.

Missiles have no "accuracy" because they always hit if you manage to lock. they are not aimed they are locked and fired. If the enemy uses a missile break though obviously by definition of "missile Break" it breaks the lock of the missile causing the missile to get nothing but air.

Edit2: ability to see tracking penalties is only if you have detailed tool tips turned on....

14% chance to miss sir (revenge for making fun of aloud muhahahahaha!)

14% chance to miss sir (revenge for making fun of aloud muhahahahaha!)

you are correct... whoops.... though I dont know why you feel the need for revenge on ME... I didnt make fun of you that was Lendul... he just uses the same "character"

Edited by tunewalker