Do slicing missions crit on all or just rich ones?

khsolo

For grade 1 through 6, you can crit on all missions. Grade 9 missions only crit on Bountiful or Rich.

Not entirely accurate, Grade 9 moderate and abundant lockbox missions can crit and result in discovered missions. I know because it has happened more than once. Grade 9 sliced parts missions also can all crit, BUT only bountiful and rich mission crits will yield purple materials; moderate and abundant will only yield more blue materials.

I'm not sure about NEVER criting on F2p/Preferred (really, the wrong names for what the status are...) but the chances are A LOT lower!

Quite so, although it is supposedly possible.

I can not completely vouch for this personally, as I have never been free-to-play, but it is my understanding that F2P simply has no base crit. (I.E, the 10-15% chance varying by difficulty level) They get only the specific companion bonuses and the affection bonuses. So 5% at best for companions with no specific bonus, and 7-10% for those that do. And no chance at all if the companion is under 2000 affection and has no crit bonus for the appropriate skill.

F2Ps have a chance to crit although its so low it will almost never happen. BIOWare should be ashamed of themselves for making it this way. They have watered down crafting so much with the cartel junk that its barely worth pursuing until end game. Also by the time you would have crit even on pay 2 play you easily out level the stuff. The low-crit, might as well say no-crit is the only reason I have a sub currently. If they would sell the higher or should I say normal crit chance in the market with the CC's. I would have bought it.

F2Ps have a chance to crit although its so low it will almost never happen. BIOWare should be ashamed of themselves for making it this way.[ /QUOTE]

:)

I know the game is for 12+, where I am coming from, even kids 12+ know that grown ups have to work to put bread on their table. Let alone pay for a game.

Edited by Nazdika