RP on this server

BlackBeltBlakey

What is the general thought on people engaging in RP on this server? I know it is not a designated RP server and wonder if one would get loads of griefers if you tried it? Anyone here doing any RP on this server?

Note that this is my main server and I'm just thinking about making a fresh toon and RPing him...

What is the general thought on people engaging in RP on this server? I know it is not a designated RP server and wonder if one would get loads of griefers if you tried it? Anyone here doing any RP on this server?

Note that this is my main server and I'm just thinking about making a fresh toon and RPing him...

I wouldn't expect more grief than anyone would normally get on an MMO tbh (we're talking your average garden variety trolls etc). Do it general however and your likely to get jumped on incredibly quickly lol

Your better off going for an actual RP server though :)

If you want, I'm up for RPing with you.

In AoN when we do open RP events to players, we often do get someone saying "RP Server, that way >>>>" but everyone just trolls that guy and sticks them on ignore.

I think, if you're looking to RP that you've made the right choice of posting on the forums. Normally if you ask in general chat you get people who try and divert the story.