Sages and L55 gear (PvE/P)

Obilam

Hi,

I've returned to the game again and am trying to gear up my Jugg but am struggling to find, or more likely translate, the information out there. I've posted a similar thread in the Sage forum as my Sage is currently L55 whereas my Jugg is L49.

I PvE and PvP. I only solo play. Thus grouping to get high level gear is not possible (don't have the time), thus what I am wondering is what gear I should be aiming for and where do I get it?

I currently like the Vengeance tree thus I need DPS suitable gear, however I am keen on exploring the Tanking side of the class and would be interested in understanding what gear I need there too.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Lee

I'm assuming when you say you only solo that you mean you queue for PvP solo. In which case, easiest is to just get the Obroan DPS set for your Juggernaut. Get the relics first (focused retribution & serendipitous assault are classic for DPS), then the weapon and focus, then the rest. You'll know which set to buy because it has DPS stats like power, critical, accuracy and it will be heavy armor.

Obroan is good enough to do anything in the solo PvE game and works just fine for tactical and HM Flashpoints.

I'm assuming when you say you only solo that you mean you queue for PvP solo. In which case, easiest is to just get the Obroan DPS set for your Juggernaut. Get the relics first (focused retribution & serendipitous assault are classic for DPS), then the weapon and focus, then the rest. You'll know which set to buy because it has DPS stats like power, critical, accuracy and it will be heavy armor.

Obroan is good enough to do anything in the solo PvE game and works just fine for tactical and HM Flashpoints.

Thanks for the prompt response. Is this equipment available in fleet?

Regards

Lee

Pretty sure he meant he just doesn't group for anything.

Pretty sure he meant he just doesn't group for anything.

That's correct. I might do some random mission if someone sens me an invite halfway through, but other than that I can not commit to a group or guild (have kids and many times just have to stop playing and die where I stand).

Regards

Lee

• 1 month later...

Hi.

An older thread of mine but the question still stands.

I have a few L55 characters now and either solo queue for PvP warzones or run the dailies.

Assuming that I focus my time around one of the characters, what is the best way to get gear for PvP and, separately, PvE.

Is it a case of just running daily after daily and running warzone after warzone or is there some 'art' to it?

I really do not group (due to time and commitment issues - family are like to pull me away to change a nappy etc).

Regards

LAM

Hi.

An older thread of mine but the question still stands.

I have a few L55 characters now and either solo queue for PvP warzones or run the dailies.

Assuming that I focus my time around one of the characters, what is the best way to get gear for PvP and, separately, PvE.

Is it a case of just running daily after daily and running warzone after warzone or is there some 'art' to it?

I really do not group (due to time and commitment issues - family are like to pull me away to change a nappy etc).

Regards

LAM

Yea, do it and win.