Colicoid war games - Man blaster turret

To whom it all may concern I am just enquiring into the FP Colicoid War Games and am curious to whether people are having muh success in getting the manned blaster turret or not. a lot of us have done 10-15 runs in a row and no turret. even red reaper is dry as anything for those wishing to make their stronghold look apart from the 100% baddies. if anyone knows info on this plz share thankyou.

Me and some friends ran War Game twice and got a turret on the second run. Maybe it's a super rare drop and we just got lucky, but people have been saying the Shattered Sith Artifact from Red Reaper is really rare as well, and I got one of those on my first (and only) run through. So perhaps we just have good decoration luck.

nice troll mate. if you have logic im getting at people who are farming are going out of their way like myself to try make their stronghold look good. the 100% people on harbinger so far have strongholds full of chairs etc .

All I am asking is anyone who has loot info on the item plz speak up.

All I can say is it'll be as rare as the Red Reaper drop as there is no Hard Mode as well as no bonus boss to exploit.

It took me about 10-12 runs of Red Reaper before I got the decoration from the final boss, I can only assume Colicoid will take a similar or even longer amount of time... it's simply a matter of getting lucky and it deciding to drop. =/

I've yet to see a decoration drop off anything but final boss/bonus boss so I would recommend skipping any and all mobs/bosses you can to get to final boss ASAP.

Yeah mate i just did Red Reaper with the assasin getting to final boss within 7 mins and killing in 2-3 mins no companion... the thing dropped as well. i was farming it n my sorc / mara b4. for those trying i suggest assasin/ op for quickest runs.

As for the colicoid war game, will just have to do 10 runs a day and try my luck.

Is Colicoid soloable at all as any class?

Due to the mechanics of the puzzle section, I as a Commando could see no possible way to get through that area as panels would need to be clicked and opened up and even as a Gaurdian/Sentinel there is no mob to leap to to open up all the doors, suggesting it requires at bare minimum two to advance.

Red Reaper was soloable with the final boss could be reached in 10 minutes or less, if I can't even solo Colicoid it'll take like a month to get a drop :[

Any class can solo that fp, but it is tricky and I feel taking a friend along would be more efficient.

May I ask how, because I had a giant red wall of progression denial placed in front of my Commando and I can't channel multiple doorways at once to open it.

Supposedly a Gaurdian ability that let you jump and run outside the (intended) map was fixed a while ago

nice troll mate. if you have logic im getting at people who are farming are going out of their way like myself to try make their stronghold look good. the 100% people on harbinger so far have strongholds full of chairs etc .

All I am asking is anyone who has loot info on the item plz speak up.

I take offense to calling people like that baddies. With the same ease you can say that people without 100% are baddies :rolleyes:

Decorating strongholds can have multiple very valid reasons.

Reason 1: Wanting to have a very nice looking stronghold

Pro= looks nice

Cons= you are actively hampering the conquest of your guild

Reason 2: Wanting to have 4 strongholds at 100% completion in order to get the maximum amount of conquest points

Pro= 100% extra conquest points is really good

Cons= stronghold looks like ****. But hey, you are not logging in that stronghold ever. So why bother?

Who are you to say which is a 'bad' way. Personally I am taking a slight middle road. Meaning I don't carelessly dump chairs but I think of where I dump stuff. For example I saved up my 50 lights for 1 single room. My NPCs will be in 1 room too. Ohw, And what about the postalroom? Never can have enough mailboxes right?

Anyways, just my 2 cents here. Carry on grinding those flashpoints and have fun with the very nice looking decorations. And no I am not joking about that. I enjoy visiting nice looking strongholds and once I can bring up the courage my tat stronghold will be the one to look okey. Untill than I can rest on one of my chairs in the stairway when I'm exhausted of walking up the staircase while I watch my trophies hanging there.

May I ask how, because I had a giant red wall of progression denial placed in front of my Commando and I can't channel multiple doorways at once to open it.

Supposedly a Gaurdian ability that let you jump and run outside the (intended) map was fixed a while ago

I made a post about it a long time ago, it was done on my mara (without leaps during the puzzle phases). Since then I for sure did it on a sniper, maybe another AC, I cannot remember. It was very satisfying to figure out how to do it, so get creative!!! I will not spoil the fun for anyone.

Soloed as a marauder. Did all the puzzles and all the turret phases (those were quite challanging even at 55).

Ill try to provide proof below, didnt do a vid, took some screen shots at key points.

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/315721/Screenshot_2014-04-04_20_16_44_3494253809.jpg

First puzzle was the real tricky part, trade secret how I got there :) Rest was simple, so I hope this is sufficient proof.

Twas tough figuring out how to get through.

Link to thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=232626

All the same, getting through does take a bit of a while, so if u want to farm for the turret I recommend taking a friend along to make everything much faster (with leaps preferably). Should u get the hang of it, and can go through in like 1-2 min, then I believe doing it alone has more potential.

Edited by Benirons

Ran it with a 3 man multiple times and never got it at all. I don't have a leap ability so no way I'm doing it solo. Got the Red Reaper one easy. Soloed it and got it then I 4manned it and got it. My theory is still that the full recommended group gives you a higher chance for the drop so if any of you guys wanna test it and get a 4 man Colicoid going just wpm me

I am not sure about that full group giving u better chances. Loot table is loot table. If u really wanna know, do it alone 100 times (or just two of u) and do it 100 times in a full group, then compare drop ratios. Then compare with statistical calculation to see if there is a 95% chance that there is no statistical difference between the two, or not.

I got both decorations alone in a very limited number of runs, but I did not do either fp with a full group just for the decoration. My hunch is that group number makes no difference.

Alright I'll try it with a 3 man group again... I'm unable to do 2 man or solo because I don't have a leap ability, and my teleport ability as a Sin tank doesn't help me much. I'll do 50 runs within the next few days cause I dont think I have enough time for 100 runs lol

Alright I'll try it with a 3 man group again... I'm unable to do 2 man or solo because I don't have a leap ability, and my teleport ability as a Sin tank doesn't help me much. I'll do 50 runs within the next few days cause I dont think I have enough time for 100 runs lol

Dear gods no!!! Pls dont feel like I told u to do this madness!!! Lmao. It will probably be very usfule information however, make sure to share the results with lots of folks so that ur time does not go to waste.

Dear gods no!!! Pls dont feel like I told u to do this madness!!! Lmao. It will probably be very usfule information however, make sure to share the results with lots of folks so that ur time does not go to waste.

Of course. I'll definitely share it if I manage that many runs before killing myself, lol. All joking aside, the information I'll collect definitely would help people so I'll share it