"Jawa Junk" - Cartel packs only?

Stoofa

So, I'm in the need of some Rakata Energy Nodes. Refuse to pay 100k per unit when I need lots.

I see there is a junk dealer that will sell them to you in return for "Jawa Junk" and "Scavenged Scrap".

Scavenged scrap I seem to be able to get from the junk boxes I can spend Warzone coms on - not a great exchange rate as each box costs 600 WZ coms.

Is this the only way for me to get scavenged scrap without spending real money?

With regards Jawa Junk - does that drop randomly in the same WZ junk boxes, or is the only way of getting that via real money?

Cheers.

You can get them from PvP too. 600 comms a box, but what quality you get is random. You can also get Rakata Energy Nodes directly from Crafting Material boxes on the starship mission vendor (not starfighter). Then you can always just do the content it drops from which is Karagga HM. Edited by Master-Nala

Small guilds can be even more social than large ones, since members have an actual chance to get to know each other. Being in a large guild is not that different from being on the fleet; it's full of people you don't know. And there was this other thread that called for increasing the guild member limit even further...

Rakata Energy Nodes also drop from EV HM.

Only as a guild reward though, which means your guild needs to place in the top 10 leaderboard. For the majority of players those rewards might as well not exist.

This is incorrect. You do not need to be in a guild to get the personal conquest rewards.

This is incorrect. You do not need to be in a guild to get the personal conquest rewards.

But the personal conquest reward only includes Scavenged Scrap and Assorted Droid Parts. Jawa Junk is only listed under guild rewards. If you know of a way to get that reward without my guild placing on the leaderboard (or, indeed, without a guild at all), do tell.

Are you saying massive ones arent?

I think he's saying it's easier to join a massive guild and carry one like you weren't in one. With 499 other members, no one is going to notice if you never interact with your guildmates.

And are you saying that small guilds cannot participate in conquest?

They can, but it's very hard for them to place on the leaderboards. Not impossible; if 20 members each get 35k on three characters, that's just over two million total points, which might be enough. But how many small guilds are going to have that many dedicated members and still take in a completely random person? A large guild is a much safer bet.