Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace not recieved even though im a subscriber.

Lord_Gloom

I have went to every single vendor and kiosk i can find on nar shaddaa and can't find it. I give up. Such a waste of money.

It's on the fleet in the bottom right hand corner. It's a new icon that you haven't seen before - there are three posts down there now that say for each home stead. You'll have to 'purchase' it for 0 credits.

I have went to every single vendor and kiosk i can find on nar shaddaa and can't find it. I give up. Such a waste of money.

Crew Skills Section . Also Look on your fleet map it says Stronghold and Crew Skills. You will see a blue hologram man standing. In the center area is 3 kiosk for the housing, the middle one is for Nar Shadda.

So....say FLEET. Not crew skills section. Crew Skills section exist on every planet.

If you have taken time to read the replies, they mentioned fleet. Also if you have taken time to check strongholds information from a lot of sources, you wouldn't have wasted time going around.

The stronghold kiosk is on the promenade as well so if you had taken time to really check around, you would have seen it.