strongholds worth looking at

Penlowe

So, it has quickly become apparent that anyone can get a lot of prestige and 100% complete on a stronghold, but it doesn't look like anything one would want to bother spending time looking at. Not glaring at anyone more concerned with guild ranking, that matters, but some people like myself, enjoy the visual elements of this game.

So, if you had fun setting up a room or your whole stronghold, feel free to share, I'll come look.

Penlowe's stronghold is a Jedi retreat, There is social space for planning, a library for meditation and study, a ready room to prepare for ops and store equipment for my team. future expansions still in the works. I need more plants.

This thread is not intended for critique, just sharing.

EDIT: Please list WHERE your stronghold is and by character name, the way it will appear in the public listing.

Edited by Penlowe

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should visit our guild ship on pub side :)

It's called The Tip of Triumph, currently #1 prestige in public listings.

You can zone in by visiting the same terminal where guild ships are purchased.

Edited by ParagonAX

You guys should visit our guild ship on pub side :)

It's called The Tip of Triumph, currently #1 prestige in public listings.

You can zone in by visiting the same terminal where guild ships are purchased.

I visited it and since when does placing speeders everywhere and anywhere count as good decorating?

I visited it and since when does placing speeders everywhere and anywhere count as good decorating?

Speeders are temporarily placed in the crew area due to the hanger not being unlocked yet.

Thanks for pointing out that little flaw though while conveniently overlooking all the awesome decorating otherwise :rolleyes:

Why don't you open up your guild ship and show us how good decorating is done?

Edited by ParagonAX

Speeders are temporarily placed in the crew area due to the hanger not being unlocked yet.

Thanks for pointing out that little flaw though while conveniently overlooking all the awesome decorating otherwise :rolleyes:

not everyone absorbs 5+ guilds to have a bunch of casuals to pay for everything. /done

I noticed the decorating, reminded me of Raxus Prime, and to the last line..... it will be done.

Yes all the guilds we gathered are casuals.

I love how posting a single invitation to come visit our ship turns into trashtalking us.

Classic sign of jealousy. It's all very telling about the type of people you are and your level maturity.

Edited by ParagonAX

I noticed the decorating, reminded me of Raxus Prime, and to the last line..... it will be done.

Of course it will be done. All serious guilds' ships will be done eventually. I was just commenting on your discrediting our ship, which is very much a work in progress, but farther along at this point than perhaps any other ship.

Yes all the guilds we gathered are casuals.

I love how posting a single invitation to come visit our ship turns into trashtalking us.

Classic sign of jealousy. It's all very telling about the type of people you are and your level maturity.

ID was awesome on this server back in the day, Triumph is a solid 100% what ID wasnt, and you have so much prestige on your ship because you're showing of the sm achievments...i find it cute.

ID was #1 at what we did (Ranked).

Triumph is #1 at what we do (Conquest).

It's all very similar, actually. And unlike some cute little guilds, we never became #1 because all the better players quit. We simply are.

Oh, our walls are just plastered with trophies, just like our halls are absolutely littered with speeders :rolleyes:

Pretty amusing if you ask me. Keep the salt coming.

Edited by ParagonAX

triumph #1 guild on makeb

the same planet that just got automatic medpack heal buffs

lol jealousy if I wanted to farm arbtirary points all day erry day for you to be #1 on a leaderboard nobody cares about, I'd want to be one of your sweatshop farmers but atm I think I'm good thanks though.

Edited by DrewFromPhilly