Fridge's Livestream

FridgeLM

Howdy. I stream progression raiding for <Death and Taxes> and will be using this thread to keep the community updated as to the goings on with my stream. Raid schedule for <Death and Taxes> is Sunday-Thursday starting at 7:30 PM Central.

This is as good a place as any to let people know that <Death and Taxes> is starting a show where our members will provide high-level commentary on the game in general. The tentative title for this show is "State of the Galaxy" and our first episode is tonight (7/27/2014) at 7:30 PM CDT. I plan on keeping the structure of the show loose so as to match our typical guild discussions - it will very likely closely resemble our discussion of the roadmap this year.

Feel free to contact me with questions or comments: Twitter is the easiest way to get ahold of me, but private messages on Twitch or these forums will do fine.

Edited by FridgeLM

Here's the vods for the first episode of State of the Galaxy. Topics discussed included an autopsy of 2.8 as relates to PvE, class balance, and nightmare power in addition to a discussion of 2.9 and the future of the game beyond 2.9.

I love the philosophical nature of "State of the Galaxy". Good to hear intelligent conversation from a perspective that generally mirrors my own. Keep up the good work Fridge_SA and the peeps of DnT. :) Edited by Rootgurr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

State of the Galaxy will return Sunday, November 16th at 7:30 PM CST @ twitch.tv/fridge_sa

I'm also pleased to announce that Bioware has invited me to fly to EA Redwood Shores next week to preview upcoming SWTOR content. As a result, we'll be doing a bonus State of the Galaxy Friday, November 21st to share the details of that visit.