Idea for a new faction: Mandalorian clans

nickski

I have an idea for a new expansion of the game a new playable faction so you don't need to choose a side, a three way cold war.

Mandalorian clans

Melee duelists as your jedi guardian/sith warrior.

Gladiators as your consular/ inquisitor

Engineers as your smuggler/ agent

And Super commandos as your bounty hunter/ trooper

Ideas, thoughts?

It needs to happen, along with Hutt clans.

You should be able to move anyone from Pub or anyone from Emp to either of the new factions and aside from being cut off from the capital worlds, be able to go wherever you want and pvp for whichever side you want in WZ and GSF.

Most of my chars are neither Emp or Pub and there's absolute squat I can do about it except for some minor RP. :-( Strongholds will help a little bit but that's it since the ships aren't editable (sigh...).

It won't happen though because Bio won't take any bold steps in the game for some reason. Too scared to break up the status quo but wonder why the game's floundering. Incredibly frustrating. Just like why Emp can't have Smugs or Troopers, Pub can't have BH or SIS... (sigh...)

But yes, this needs to happen. No question. Behind you 100% on Mando clans complete with official jumping in, micro clans, marriages, the whole 9 yards. Just have it change the title of your class, like you suggested.

Edited by siegeshot

• 5 months later...