Huttball - Invincible

OpeningToEndgame

1) 3k damage in a single blow

2) 6k damage in a single blow

3) Killing blow

4) Solo kill

5) 10 kills

6) 2k protection without dying

7) 6k protection (might be 5k, I don't remember)

8) 12k protection without dying once

9) 90k damage

10) 3k healing in a single heal

11) Attacker points

12) 3k attacker points

13) 5k attacker points

14) Defender points

15) 3k defender points

16) 5k defender points

17) 7.5k defender points

It is not too hard to get any of these within the first few minutes, you get all of the defender points by killing someone about to score, there's 4 right there. Damage and kills are very easy as well as a dps, there's another 4-6 depending on the 10 kill one and the solo kill. Protection only needs a well timed aoe taunt at the beginning scrum, another 3. Score and there's 2, plus the heal one by using focused defense, there's 1. That's 14-16 medals.

Edited by shyroman

As tank you can get like 4 medals in 1 skill time to time :) Need couple things to match though:

1. Extremely good enemy DD with Aoe targeting...

2. ...like 6-7 of you team at once..

3... and you guard 1 of teammate

4. ..and you taunt just in time of AoE starts :)

5. optionally you're healing urself

...and you have plenty medals at 1 skill. Happens:)

How is it possible for a Juggernaut to get Invincible in the first 2 1/2 minutes of the match? This happened the other day. I tried to screen shot it, however the Print Screen wasn't working properly.

huttball is a juggs game, the class is just (mostly regardless of spec) designed to own in huttball.

So on top of the medal for protection, damage, kills and ED heals, they are also pretty much pwning when it comes to objective play. Just keep in mind that when the situation is proper a jugg can make 90m in 4 global CDs. Other then the other AC that have tanking trees they can instantly stance dance and that for free, they can spam slows like mad.

An excellent jugg tank can win huttball almost on his own.

For a juggernaut? easy, considering juggernauts are the only class in the game that can get both healing and protection medals

my shadow/assassin would like to have a word with you. they can taunt, and even though its a small heal, they can get the 3k healing medal

For a juggernaut? easy, considering juggernauts are the only class in the game that can get both healing and protection medals

this reminds me of a screenshot i took way back, when i still had a PT tank:

click me

dat healing medal made me lol at the time ^^

on topic: yea, with selfheals and taunts, it's quite easy to get a bunch of medals rather quickly.