Gree Event World PvP

llagana

Hello Ebon Hawk Community Members!

At the most recent Community Guild Summit Meeting we discussed instigating a large-scale world PvP war, so if you are interested in participating please come out to Ilum!

They will run from 7-10PM EST (or whenever people decide to leave) each day during the Gree Event. Let's make the most of this week long event! (Ritual world PvP slaughter should happen more frequently, don't you think?)

I look forward to seeing you all in the battlefield slideshow!!! :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the most recent Community Guild Summit Meeting we discussed instigating a large-scale world PvP war, so if you are interested in participating please come out to Ilum!

They will run from 7-10PM EST (or whenever people decide to leave) each day during the Gree Event. Let's make the most of this week long event! (Ritual world PvP slaughter should happen more frequently, don't you think?)

Damn! I am not back from work until 11 EST tonight and tomorrow. Can we do it multiple times? The rest of my guild has started a world pvp event that's supposed to last until they pass out due to alcohol or have a heart attack :p

Damn! I am not back from work until 11 EST tonight and tomorrow. Can we do it multiple times? The rest of my guild has started a world pvp event that's supposed to last until they pass out due to alcohol or have a heart attack :p

We plan on doing it every night! :D

I'd love to have it continue longer than 10PM, but that will definitely depend on how much people can stand the slideshows and how frequently they die.

Dude it's only Tuesday, rough times in Guerilla? :p

Bro, there are sober children in China. There are entire families in Africa who have never even experienced the ice cold refreshment of an IPA. I for one, refuse to restrict my drinking to "social norms" or "healthy moderation". Cheetos, Dogfish Head and World PVP are a basic human right!

We plan on doing it every night! :D

I'd love to have it continue longer than 10PM, but that will definitely depend on how much people can stand the slideshows and how frequently they die.

So you basically saying that you want to gank people until they give up or get fed up. but you're just coming up with a sugar coated way of saying it. Am I right??

Edited by jediharrsion

So you basically saying that you want to gank people until they give up or get fed up. but you're just coming up with a sugar coated way of saying it. Am I right??

Um, no.

This is for organizing large groups of people for a PvP slideshow war in the PvE area (people who flag up are eligible).

This is not for 'ganking' people randomly in the PvP area. People do that all day long in smaller groups (max 4) of their own accord.

Um, no.

This is for organizing large groups of people for a PvP slideshow war in the PvE area (people who flag up are eligible).

This is not for 'ganking' people randomly in the PvP area. People do that all day long in smaller groups (max 4) of their own accord.

This may have been meant as a slideshow war which is all good. But with all due respect if this is not ment for "ganking" random people then why are members of you're guild grouping up (Max 4) and "ganking" randomly? please don't try to deny it ether.

This may have been meant as a slideshow war which is all good. But with all due respect if this is not ment for "ganking" random people then why are members of you're guild grouping up (Max 4) and "ganking" randomly? please don't try to deny it ether.

OH NO I GOT PVP'D IN THE PVP AREA HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING IMMA REPRT U U JERKS UGH, also QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

OH NO I GOT PVP'D IN THE PVP AREA HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING IMMA REPRT U U JERKS UGH, also QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

*watches the thread get locked* <3

Simple: The PvP zone is meant for ganking which is why they have people in there...*gasp* ganking. There was no clarification in the original post so I can see why you were confused...

However...you posted your above response AFTER the following explanation from Adexi. (important text in bold)

Um, no.

So how exactly does this planned event automatically become PvP daily quest prevention? It's not even in the same zone and whether or not they gank people IN A PVP ZONE is irrelevant. The slideshow pvp is completely optional and will have NO effect on those who do not wish to participate.

Edited by jackrunip

Just give me your ingame name and what instance you are in, I will make sure Nemesis protects you.

Thanks for the offer of protection. I think I have that covered now. I don't enter alone anymore I go into thepylon area with 8+ friend/guildmates now. We WON'T Attack unless Attacked (my guild/friends don't believe in ganking).

Yet I bet you still believe in the Easter Bunny... Hypocrite.

Thanks for the offer of protection. I think I have that covered now. I don't enter alone anymore I go into thepylon area with 8+ friend/guildmates now. We WON'T Attack unless Attacked (my guild/friends don't believe in ganking).

Stop PvPing in the designated pvp area or imma reprt u 4 hacking bro

No, they're serious. I got smashed by a pub 8-man at the pylon. Subsequently, I warned gen chat before Mali'wan brought a Nemesis 4-man to stomp the aforementioned 8-man. And then I ran out of dailies.

Thought Kandel was trying to bait the gankers so that he could kill them.

Thought Kandel was trying to bait the gankers so that he could kill them.

tbh I was trolling but we did help that guy out, he was a bro. My rule is all pubs die (and/or imps if I'm on a pub) and same faction is cool, unless you attack me, or you complain about people pvping in the pvp area, in which case you move to the front of the kill list.

Edited by wadecounty

tbh I was trolling but we did help that guy out, he was a bro. My rule is all pubs die (and/or imps if I'm on a pub) and same faction is cool, unless you attack me, or you complain about people pvping in the pvp area, in which case you move to the front of the kill list.

Same here, though I tend to ignore under-geared solo players.

Honestly hate that the event isn't faction vs faction, I miss the old Illum slideshow days.