Devs: Seriously? There is nothing that you can do against 8 bombers

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't have mattered what we played there lol

But it's great that you have such a low latency on your QQ. We played one game and when we saw you it was like BOY BOMBER'S NIGHT OUT OLOLOLO

you play 8 bombers against a team with 2 2 shippers and someone who's first upgrade was an FF.... plus one player in a strike left over from strike night. That doesn't take ability, and that's the kinda move that turns me and many others off from playing Edited by SammyGStatus

The fact that they can stack and hold a node... you don't need a different ship type at all to win a domination match anymore. That's definitely a balance issue. Why bother making other ships Edited by SammyGStatus

That doesn't take ability, and that's the kinda move that turns me and many others off from playing

OH STOP IT

Seriously what kind of pvp forum is "bawww you guys are making us quit". That is your argument? Remember that time it was six of you versus three of us and we narrowly pulled it off and then you guys haven't stopped complaining about hyperspace beacon?

Well this time it was all of us versus four of you, what kind of chance did you think you'd have? None, apparently, as you'll notice you aren't on the ending scoreboard.

TIL Seismic Mine knocks you clear back to Republic fleet. Or maybe all the way to the forum.

We all had a great time. I really don't care that you didn't. That's not my job when I log in, to make sure my opponents, who are rolling around on a premade (and often two), have a good time.

Edited by Verain

Aww, did somebody rage-quit and leave the match early?

Pity party for Renegade-one on 3!

1..............................2................................3.......................................

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................

There there, it'll be ok. Tomorrow's another day. And hey, Wildstar is out now, so you don't have to worry as much about this game.

This revealed preference argument belies Verain & co's various claims that bombers are balanced.

blah blah blah, something about people whining when we only play 1 game. Who knew one troll game could cause so much hurt ego? blah blah blah, something about mentioning something witty. blah blah blah, something about crying and stuff.

This revealed preference argument belies Verain & co's various claims that bombers are balanced.

I don't think anyone is saying bombers are balanced, merely that the game is vastly improved by their presence.

Note also- this wasn't a real game. There was no competition. We had two groups queue in versus a premade plus pugs. Even if that premade could beat one of our groups- not what history has shown, but not impossible- we had two.

I typed into ops chat ALL RAZORWIRE GO.

Pretend, for a moment, that we had gotten TWO groups against us. We would have picked our best ships, which would have included some bombers, some gunships, and some scouts. The time I spent trying to put a hyperspace beacon into an amusing place, well away from nodes, would have been spent actually competing.

The only preference revealed is our preference for screwing around. You guys know we rolled Bastion for hours, but we queue ONCE on Ebon Hawk and apparently put a stop to some winning streak a premade was having, and within less than three minutes this post appears and goes to two pages.

Auughuguhhuguhuguguhuhugchuuhuhuhuhugu

Edited by Verain

I actually felt sorry for the OP at first as i thought it was a pug game of 8 bombers. Then i realized he was part of a premade that got crushed by not only a double premade...but a double premade using 8 bombers. In true respect to the word i call this a GG.

Some of the bomber builds are OP or imba towards the game type, but the way i see it there is no foul play or exploiting here and it is simply a taste of your own medicine.

OP vs Premade Justice League:

Premade: both

VOIP: both

Access to bomber: both

OP, wanting to pug squash all night with your pro premade and then crying on the forums when the big boys roll out aint cool. Out classed, out gunned, out played.

#PremadeJusticeLeague - Squashing the pug squasher since '14

I actually felt sorry for the OP at first as i thought it was a pug game of 8 bombers. Then i realized he was part of a premade that got crushed by not only a double premade...but a double premade using 8 bombers. In true respect to the word i call this a GG.

Some of the bomber builds are OP or imba towards the game type, but the way i see it there is no foul play or exploiting here and it is simply a taste of your own medicine.

OP vs Premade Justice League:

Premade: both

VOIP: both

Access to bomber: both

OP, wanting to pug squash all night with your pro premade and then crying on the forums when the big boys roll out aint cool. Out classed, out gunned, out played.

#PremadeJusticeLeague - Squashing the pug squasher since '14

funnier thing is, since thats not our home server some of us have STOCK bombers that we rolled out for that, so we didnt have those "OP" builds.

Oh please when reading some of the people here I feel like I'm back in primary school, where a child complains that one of his class mate cheated at a game, then the cheating child does not try to defend himself but boasts and tries to ridicule the other child until he gives up or cries.

Yes, you are at THIS level guys...

Honestly, havign a bomber(s) against me in a normal game makes me mad, I hate the bomber and gunship impact on games... But if I ever got placed against a team like that, I would laugh so hard that I would not mind three-cap defeat.

Being against a team like that is much better than being against team of cattlescouts, IMO.

My behavior in the situation would probably be that I'd toss Protorps at them with my Clarion, from safe distance.... Since iirc Razorwires don't have repair beacon, I might even score a kill. :)

Edited by Slivovidze

It wouldn't have mattered what we played there lol

But it's great that you have such a low latency on your QQ. We played one game and when we saw you it was like BOY BOMBER'S NIGHT OUT OLOLOLO

LOL no wonder you hated the idea of balancing team composition so much.

If you want to double premade like that good for yall being able to squash those random teams. You must feel quite accomplished, but that team composition is totally classless and if you don't realize that then I fell bad for the people who are trying to play on your home server. Groups being jerks like that are why some people believe there should not be a group que and honestly if groups are going to do these troll games often then it should be removed from the game.

Honestly, havign a bomber(s) against me in a normal game makes me mad, I hate the bomber and gunship impact on games... But if I ever got placed against a team like that, I would laugh so hard that I would not mind three-cap defeat.

Being against a team like that is much better than being against team of cattlescouts, IMO.

My behavior in the situation would probably be that I'd toss Protorps at them with my Clarion, from safe distance.... Since iirc Razorwires don't have repair beacon, I might even score a kill. :)

you probably would have :D. Its kind of funny though people thinking we do this often. We ran 1 game on that server and before 5 of them were running games on Bastion and 4 of us returned to bastion and 3 logged out (1 person was a Ebon Hawk local so they likely stayed there) we dont run full double premades often, but we will occassionally and any game with the double premade is a troll game. We have run full bombers, we have run MEH what ever you feel like, we have run Curb stomp them hard cus we can, and we have even run Full Strike fighter just for the LAWLS.

And thats what this game was to us..... its all for the :D. 1 :p game for the daily then back to normal. You wont find any server that has active that runs double premades 24/7. This was litterally 1 game, and thats the sad part it took less then a full game to cause a good player in another premade to rage quit. We werent rolling him or any one all night, we went and played a single Troll game and some one who had probably been winning all night couldnt even handle HALF of that troll game with out rage quiting and then coming to complain on the forums litterally having this post up less then a minute after the match ended.

Edited by tunewalker

Really?

Run 8 bombers in an 8v8 domination match. Yeah, there's a lot that people can do... oh wait. BW. Classy gents! That's not even a match worth playing.

I totally a gree 8man bombers bit over the top, BUT looking at your screen shot I don't think if they were in other ships wud have altered the outcome.

Had ships attacking all 3 points, there was 1 guy somewhere in middle of no where near there rez area. that alone crippled you, not just the facing 8 bombers, im not a pro bomber person I actually hate flying a bomber.

If you want to double premade like that good for yall being able to squash those random teams. You must feel quite accomplished, but that team composition is totally classless and if you don't realize that then I fell bad for the people who are trying to play on your home server. Groups being jerks like that are why some people believe there should not be a group que and honestly if groups are going to do these troll games often then it should be removed from the game.

He was in his own premade squashing pugs all night. He is clearly butt hurt judging from his signature too. Obviously see's himself as some pro pilot (who uses a premade) only to get squashed by a...premade.