The Zenith fanclub

kalarigamerchic

Okay so I've read several good threads about companions either with like or dislike of them. And I have seen a trend that I find myself apart of. Most of us female consular's and even a few males who want this option are looking at our resident Balmoran bad boy. Lets face it to most he comes across as a gruff sociopath but there is honestly more to him then that. As you travel with him if you are lucky enough to get ensnared by his personality from the beginning like I have you will see a change in him as you go along.

Sure he may not always agree with your choices as a Jedi but in time he starts seeing a different path then a blood soaked one. I have not been lucky enough to cap him out yet working on it but I have received positive posts that doing so will be rewarding. Earning his trust having him open up about the person closest to him really showed me the more tender side. And lets face it the man is hot. His voice got me from the beginning even though he was rather curt upon the first contact with him.

I am definitely in the hopes that he becomes romance-able in the future. So I put this thread for all the Zenith fans to share their love of his nature and quirks.

Some of the off the wall things he says makes me smile to including the gag reference when we baby sit that one alien dude on Voss. All of this and more make me apart of the Zenith Fanclub. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I was waiting for this and this close > < to doing it myself!

Signing in!

People are missing out on his sarcasm, I level my Sage with a friend and we're always laughing at the stuff he comes out with during cutscenes, one on Voss in particular

"well, that clears everything up" regarding the identity of the first son <3

Lets do a whip round and pay Troy Baker ourselves to voice a romance arc!

Edited by AetherShanty

Haha yeah, you and me both, you will get a handshake, but for someone like Zenith that's almost like a marriage proposal right? Surely! lol

I was thinking about what you said somewhere else and him being the Sage's balance and you're spot on, he keeps my girls feet on the ground, none of the others do that, mutual trust and respect here..perfect relationship, perfect couple, I could so write that arc lol

I don't mean to be rude to Iresso but man he's dull. He really is. I'm doing his quests and it's giving him a bit more of a personality but he's just boring. Pleasant and dull. I don't really get why a Consular would be into him, no matter who they are.

Zenith is a much more interesting character and would make a much more interesting romance option. Theran is (to quote a fellow forum-visitor) 'holosexual' and honestly the least attractive character I've met... I love my lizard but I don't wanna love my lizard... So it's straitlaced and well behaved for my Sage. The Jedi Council would approve.

I'm a dude, and I have no romantic interest in Zenith, but he (along with Qyzen) are pretty much it as far as companions who aren't walking fantasy tropes. Tharan not quite as much as Iresso and Nadia but again, I'm a dude, so I don't have to put up with his more annoying side.

Mechanically his single target DPS is blistering, and throwing some randomly won hard mode drops on him makes him terrifyingly effective in the art of gourd popping. Nadia usually ends up outgearing him over time just because of her gear synergy with you, but there's quite a few fights that plainly favor ranged over melee.

Add me to the fanclub. No jomo.

Edited by Onager

I love seeing the replies and I agree about him being good dps to. I have him geared out been hunting mod pieces for him studying how to raise his effectiveness with cunning and not taking the pieces offered in end rewards unless they are modifiable. He almost has as much mod gear as my sage. His helmet, top body armor gloves and riffle are all modified gear so I can upgrade them at leisure and use my planet tokens to do so after I get my gear done. It helps him do more damage and keeps the focus off my sage depending on how I position us.

Im currently running around Corelia with him and hes in imperial butt kicking heaven lol.

Count me in :rolleyes: For my build he is the perfect companion (Tharan is needed sometimes but have not used him for a long time). Love Zenith's sarcastic remarks like one with Esh-Ka, when it's all dramatic and you have to choose your name to be known among Esh-Ka. And Zenith sais something like "so much fuss over a code name" turning drama to laugh...

There are times when you might want him to be a bit more friendly (Like when on line "...if your friend will sacrifice everything for you" he answers "don't look at me") but still like him.

Do not think though that with so much voice acting involved we have a chance to se him or any other existing companion romance-able. Which is a shame, really.

Edited by Mirandel

It would have been nice if he would have been the second romance option or the only romance option. No offense to Felix I just cannot see myself ever looking at him after meeting Zenith first. I refuse to click on any flirt options with Iresso I just can't find any interest in that. But Zenith I can listen to him even when he is grumpy which really is lessening with affection. He likes to keep me apprised when I click on him now lol.

Sign me up too! Although I dont think he's a very good fit for my build/playstyle but I found myself doing exactly as he says at the end of Balmorra

"No I wont let you murder him!" to which Zenith replies "stand aside!" I reply "Ok" without hesitation.

hehe.

Up untill then I have found it difficult to be a darksided Consular.

Edited by Kaesoron

I very much want Zenith as my Sage's romance partner (well other than my RL husband lol) - I like that cranky, tough personality, his dry humor cracks me up - I wasn't happy on my Commando until I had Aric Jorgan in a leopard print thong professing his undying love :)

As much as I want to like Felix - I can't stand his personality. I've taken to calling him Lieutenant Stupid - and consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest. Maybe they will throw us a bone and open up that possibility one of these days.

I very much want Zenith as my Sage's romance partner (well other than my RL husband lol) - I like that cranky, tough personality, his dry humor cracks me up - I wasn't happy on my Commando until I had Aric Jorgan in a leopard print thong professing his undying love :)

As much as I want to like Felix - I can't stand his personality. I've taken to calling him Lieutenant Stupid - and consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest. Maybe they will throw us a bone and open up that possibility one of these days.

This is what we're all hoping! "consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest" ditto :)

I don't even speak to Iresso...don't want to have to disappoint him...

This is what we're all hoping! "consider Zenith my consular's unrequited love interest" ditto :)

I don't even speak to Iresso...don't want to have to disappoint him...

I do the same thing. I don't want to talk to Iresso at all.

My fangirly hormones were going so crazy I ended up starting a fanfic purely to satisfy the need for some Zenith actions! (check it out, it's the only Zenith oriented one on FF.net ... last time I checked)

My fangirly hormones were going so crazy I ended up starting a fanfic purely to satisfy the need for some Zenith actions! (check it out, it's the only Zenith oriented one on FF.net ... last time I checked)

Could you post a direct link, please? :rolleyes:

Bam, said the lady! Sign me up for the Zenitih Fanclub! And like another poster, I've started a Zenith-based fanfic but I haven't posted it yet--largely cause none of my friends who do my beta reading have finished the Consular story and so are avoiding spoilers... which my story is full of...

I love seeing the replies and I agree about him being good dps to. I have him geared out been hunting mod pieces for him studying how to raise his effectiveness with cunning and not taking the pieces offered in end rewards unless they are modifiable. He almost has as much mod gear as my sage. His helmet, top body armor gloves and riffle are all modified gear so I can upgrade them at leisure and use my planet tokens to do so after I get my gear done. It helps him do more damage and keeps the focus off my sage depending on how I position us.

Im currently running around Corelia with him and hes in imperial butt kicking heaven lol.

Being a smuggler type, he does well with skill mods and armorings, now as a smuggler main, I'll tell you that all the skill mods and armorings from planet tokens are in the same vein as resolve mods. If they are available, they will most likely be a level or two behind. If you want the best available for him, you'll need to find someone who can craft the current level version ones. Stack him up with crit and surge and you should be good, and of course the cunning, can't have snark without cunning ;)

Sadly, I haven't had much time with him yet as I just got him last night before I went to bed. I'll need to get him some nice gear made tonight, and a new artifact barrel made.

I used my consular as a harvester gathering parts for my cybertech Jedi knight shes making all my mods for me. Zenith will have good gear along with all my other companions :).

Been sending my splicers out on gift missions got a lot of empire stuff to give to him to. Don't get his fascination with the stuff but know he likes it a lot from his affection levels :)

He really can pack a powerful punch geared up though and I know im not halfway done with him im going for fully mod everything and just trying to get both him and my sage geared up nicely.

I am going to have to read that fanfic and I agree about Zenith being a great fiction romance character. He has a good mix of trust issues, attitude and a good heart covered by an ice wall that getting to know him helps melt. I really hope Bioware takes notice and gives us romance options with him.

Hehe, that's what I do, although for my sage she is sending her unused artifice crystals to her little 'sister' for synthweaving.

I've got a ton of nice medium armor orange craftables, so Zenith will be looking quite nice in no time tonight :)

Sign me up too! Although I dont think he's a very good fit for my build/playstyle but I found myself doing exactly as he says at the end of Balmorra

"No I wont let you murder him!" to which Zenith replies "stand aside!" I reply "Ok" without hesitation.

hehe.

Up untill then I have found it difficult to be a darksided Consular.

Balmorra was the place where my consular made many dark side decisions... But I'm a fan of Zen too. Currently leveling his affection up

Finally!

I've been waiting for this thread for ages!

Since when I started playing my Shadow I always wondered: why isn't Zenith romancable? I mean, he's good looking, he's sexy, he's smart and his dark personality makes him look definitely hot.

WHY OH WHY Iresso? He's a good guy but nothing special. He's not even funny. He has no particular talents not even an interesting personality.

Is there anything sexier than a handsome Twi'lek Sniper whose proud personality is the furthest from being a slave?