Poor Azalie...

sixonenine

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
I think I missed the opportunity to pursue the romance quest with her :( the one time I found her on the pleasure barge, I tried to talk to her, but she was just like one of those people who give a random answer if you click on them, saying the blue fizzy drink made her head feel like her head was full of shimmersilk. How do you do the romance subplot?

Dude, she craaaaaaaazy.

I half-expected a 2nd quest where you go back only to find her family forcing you into a shotgun marriage.

Or a follow up quest where you go back only to discover she's pregnant... and claiming you are the baby's daddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
I think I missed the opportunity to pursue the romance quest with her :( the one time I found her on the pleasure barge, I tried to talk to her, but she was just like one of those people who give a random answer if you click on them, saying the blue fizzy drink made her head feel like her head was full of shimmersilk. How do you do the romance subplot?

I wonder how you trigger that romance path. I did Nar Shaddaa with my smuggler a couple of days ago and she never showed up, at all.

• 4 weeks later...
I wonder how you trigger that romance path. I did Nar Shaddaa with my smuggler a couple of days ago and she never showed up, at all.

Answering my own question, lol

When you first arrive to area to meet Drooga, she's there amongst other npcs. If you "click" on her, she'll just say something about a drink. So you find Bowdar, the fight with the Kaleesh happen, you talk then to the hutt and then the twilek.

After this, if you talk to Azalie again a cutscene will start with her first conversation. She won't have quest marker or anything like that, so if you're not looking for her or you don't have the habit of poking every NPC you see, it's easy to miss